CBI-IIN Training Series: Neighborhood Revitalization
Please use the fixed registration link at the bottom to register for any of the training sessions!
Training Series Includes:
- Strategic Development Series
- June 8 – Extending Your Reach Through Community Organizing
- June 15 – Working from Strengths: Learn About Asset Based Development
- June 22 – The Art of Conflict Resolution and Productive Conversations
- July 6 – How to Build Resident Leadership
- Planning Series
- July 13 – How to Create Powerful Partnerships
- July 20 – Community Planning to Create a Community Vision
- July 27 – Engaging Youth in Our Communities
- September 7 – How to Get Money for What You Want
- September 14 – Planning for Community Leadership Change
- Organizing Series
- September 21 – Working with Community Partners: Schools, Churches, Recreation Centers, etc.
- October 5 – Aligning with Regional Initiatives to Get More Resources
- October 12 – What to Measure and How to Measure It
- October 19 – Using Arts and Culture to Better your Community
Scholarships are available to the first 10 Community Council members who sign up per session.
Register Here! (fixed link)
Look here for more information!