REPORT ON MAY MEMBERSHIP MEETING
A draft of the May 23 Meeting minutes is now posted on the OTRCC web-site.
Highlights of the meeting include the following:
- There were informational presentations from
- Jake Williams, Invest in Neighborhoods
- Ken Wilson, Cincinnati Works
- Lorri Manchester, Greater Cincinnati Water Works
- Sokoni Hughes, Chatfield College
- Voted to oppose the demolition of the Denison Hotel.
- Voted to sign a letter asking Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber not to exercise the power given to them by City Council to suspend streetcar operations for Heritage Events with 90 days notice.
- Voted to support Concept Plan for Liberty Corner Development.
- Voted to advance funds to support Neighborhood Night Out on August 2, 5:30-7:30 at Findlay Market.
- Voted to advance funds for 31st Annual OTR Community Council onAugust 6, noon – 6 pm at Washington Park.
- Announcement of new Board Opening and invitation to submit applications by June 10.